Monday, November 23, 2009

Going Organic!

The Husband and I talked about it and we felt it is best for me to go organic as much as possible through this pregnancy. It is going to be a little more expensive but we feel it is the best choice to help our little one grow and be nourished in the best way possible.

With this in mind, we visited our local health food store to purchase fruit, vegetables, meat, and dairy - all organic, natural and hormone free. We were a little shocked to see we had spent $150 on 5 bags of groceries but we are committed to this new and healthy lifestyle!

Tomorrow I go back to the doctor for yet another blood test. I am nervous but I am hopeful that everything will go just fine!

I am 5 weeks as of today!


1 comment:

  1. YAY! I agree a lot with the healthy lifestyle. We as a culture inject so many hormones and insecticides and all these things that aren't healthy into our bodies, and then wonder why our cancer rates are going up. *rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete