I have been on progesterone for awhile now and one of the side effects is that it makes your belly swell because it is directly going to the uterus. Even before I got the positive pregnancy test, my belly has been swollen. I looked pregnant before I was! The worst thing is that my jeans (which are low rise) are digging into my swollen lower belly when I have them buttoned and when unbuttoned, they fall off! Last night I purchased a "Bella Band" at Target. It is a tube of fabric that is very tight fitting and you wear it over jeans and it keeps them up when unbuttoned. When I am big enough for maternity jeans, the Bella Band will help keep those up till my belly grows into those. What a great invention! I wore it to the doctor's office this morning and it worked out great!
No comments:
Post a Comment