Monday, November 30, 2009

First Ultrasound at 6 Weeks

Well, there it is! My little embryo! The Husband and I were so excited today to finally get to see our little guy. I know he is just a tiny spec right now but it is amazing that he already has a heartbeat! The doctor tried to let me hear it but it was still too early. The heart rate was 122 bpm! WOW that sucker is pounding away!

I keep saying "he" and "guy" but I don't know what else to say right now! It's not an "it" but not really a "he" either, but I just don't know what else to call it right now!


I think this was the first time that Husband really realized we are pregnant. I think he needed to see it. He was acting very strange and was pacing around after seeing the US. Funny man.

I am feeling fine today although I had a few waves of nausea over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment