Here I am at 6.5 weeks and still feeling pretty good despite the occasional waves of nausea. Probably the most interesting thing going on with me is that no food ever sounds good anymore. All food sounds gross and if I think about it long enough I can almost make myself sick. This is not a good thing when I am supposed to be eating for two! I physically feel hungry but nothing sounds good except for one specific thing and it is NEVER something I have access to. The other day when I was attending a conference for work all I wanted was a chicken biscuit from McDonalds but of course, there was no McD's and I was helplessly trapped for hours in a conference with only a table of SWEET muffins and coffee to look at. Sweet stuff is the worst. I can't even imagine eating any dessert or fruit. BLEH!!
A few nights ago I had an insane desire for crispy beef tacos. Pretty funny.
10 days till the 8 week ultrasound and I can't wait! My doctor told me that we will most likely be able to hear the heartbeat!
wahhhh! how cool!!
ReplyDeleteMcD's southern style chicken is so hella good... ><