Monday, December 14, 2009

8 Weeks Ultrasound

I went in for my 8 week ultrasound this morning and my little dude looks like a tiny baby finally! Last U/S he looked more like a blob! The doctor said she saw little arm and leg buds but I couldn't make them out. I got to hear the heartbeat which was wild! WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH! The heartbeat was going at 177 bpm. I knew he was up to something in there because he is making me nauseous every day now!

I feel so sick to my stomach all day - and in the mornings... well, I will spare you the gross details there. I am hungry all the time but most foods sound so horrible that I can't stand to eat them. Meat is usually what I am craving and still I can't even think about eating a sweet. It seems like McDonald's sounds good most of the time - lol.

The next appointment isn't till January 13th - about a month away! I don't know if I can stand to wait that long to see my little guy's progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment