
This last week has been really rough. I don't know if I have been extra moody or it has been the stress of the holidays but I had some moments of extreme stress and angst! Now that Christmas is over I feel a lot better. It is hard to be happy when you feel so crumby! I have been so queasy, sleepy, and headaches. Not fun.
I can tell things are getting better though. I can eat more foods (veggies!) and I am not nauseous all day anymore. Maybe relief is coming soon from the morning sickness? Wishful thinking, I am sure!
I weighed myself the other day and I have gained a solid 5-ish lbs already. I am not sure how much of that is baby or if it is just all the junk food I have been consuming. Probably the latter.
At 10 weeks my little guy is finally considered a "fetus" rather than "embryo". He is 4 grams and about 1.5 inches long. Fingers and toes are forming and he is losing his "tail" (which is really the spinal cord).
Ever since I had that dream - I have been thinking this little dude is gonna be a girl but we don't find out for several more weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment