Thursday, December 31, 2009

Feeling Too Good To Be True!

Here I am at 10 weeks and 3 days and feeling unbelievably good for the first time in WEEKS! I have not thrown up in 3 days although I have been very nauseated most of the days but today... nothing! WHEW! Maybe this is the end of all that nonsense!? A girl can only HOPE!!

My belly feels very 'stretchy' today as it has for the last few days. I guess it is getting ready to expand even more. I feel pretty well prepared with maternity clothes to accommodate this new growth. I have one pair of jeans, one pair of black leggings, 2 long tunic tops, 3 light long sleeve tops and one black jogging suit I got for Christmas. This should last me for now. I have a very important business meeting in late January and I will have to get a skirt or suit or something appropriate as this meeting will be very formal. But for here and now, I am in good shape!

We are going to see my aunt and uncle (and several of their almost-grown kids) tonight for New Years dinner (FONDUE!!) and we are going to tell them the awesome news! I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment