Monday, January 4, 2010

11 Weeks

11 weeks and I am just counting down the days till this rough 1st trimester will be over! It seems like I was (am) hit with the majority of the awful symptoms! Everyone says that the 2nd trimester is a lot easier and, let me tell you, I can not wait!

I have been so tired this past week. I usually have to take a nap midday and then at 8 pm I can't keep my eyes open! Boy, I am fun to take to a party, right? LOL! Also, I feel like I am going to the bathroom about once an hour and about 5 times each night. I guess the baby is pressing on my bladder or something!

We told more people the wonderful news on new years eve! Everyone was so excited and my belly got lots of rubs, pats and other lovin' from my family. Tonight I am going with my husband to a work function out of state and we haven't told anyone he works with yet but, I think they will be able to tell as soon as they see me. Even though I am only 11 weeks - I have a very noticeable pooch/bump. So, they will either think I have gained weight or that there is a baby a-brewin'!

We also BROKE the news to my nephew who is 7 and who, for some reason, adores me beyond all reason. When we told him - his face dropped and he said "Oh no... I wasn't ready for this" !!! HA HA, I assured him that nothing with change with him and I! I am still his buddy and always will be! He just cant crawl all over my belly anymore! :D

Baby development news - he/she is about 2 inches long and a 1/2 ounce. I guess he/she is moving around a lot in there but I can't feel it yet and also fingers and toes are all formed now and so is the baby's gender-parts! AWESOME! I can't wait for the ultrasound next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment