Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The First Round Of Names

Husband and I actually talked about names for the first time last night. Surprisingly, he came up with a wonderful name for our baby if it is a girl. Johnny - after his father. At first I thought this was strange but after my mind worked on it awhile I fell in love with the name when spelled: Gianni (sounds almost the same as Johnny but instead of a "John" sound it is more of a "Gi-on" if that makes any sense!). I am Italian and so I have been looking into Italian names and I had Gianna picked out so Gianni is very close and I love it!

Boy names we discussed were Jack, Max, and Nick. I like the short, sharp sounding names for a boy. Call me crazy, like hubby does, but I think we are having a girl. But if the ultrasound shows us little boy bits - I will not be disappointed one bit! I seriously have no preference at all! I think that having a little boy would be easier and I would love to see Hubby being followed around the garage by a little mini-him. But a little girl would be sweet too!

Maybe we will find out in 3 weeks at the next ultrasound!

1 comment: