Monday, January 11, 2010

12 Weeks - The Cat Is Out Of The Bag!

We finally started telling everyone last week and it has been so much fun to finally let it all out! We really HAD to start telling people as I am getting to be pretty pregnant looking! It's really not super obvious but I definitely look like I have gained weight in my tummy and I would rather let people know I am pregnant than to let them think I am just getting fat! LOL!

The morning sickness continues but it is supposedly going to start tapering off now that I am at 12 weeks. I sure hope so as it is not fun to be puking everyday for 4 weeks now!

Baby development news: Baby is 2.5 inches long and weighs in at 1/2 an ounce! He/she is starting to suck and swallow the fluid he is living in. Sounds gross but whatever makes him/her happy!

I have an OBGYN appointment on Wednesday and I can not wait! I have a list of questions and I really hope I get another ultrasound! I would love another peek at my little dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment