I am really at such a loss for words after seeing the ultrasound today. Our little child has arms, legs, a spine, and even tiny fingers! We even saw his/her thumb! The tiny heart was beating away at 166 bpm and it was amazing. When the doctor moved the ultrasound around on my belly - the baby would wiggle and squirm! It was beyond cute! Baby is about 6.6 cm and the doctor told me that was a good, healthy size. It is unbelievable to know this little life is growing in my tummy. It is such a happy miracle.
My weight and blood pressure were all great! I was worried I had gained a lot but only 2.5 lbs so I was very happy to see that!! From here on out, I am supposed to gain a pound a week. Wow, okay - cheeseburgers, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment