My mom told me that when she was pregnant with me she had a very vivid dream about a nursery decorated all in pink and she KNEW she would have a girl - and sure enough she had me!
In other news, I am reading What To Expect While You Are Expecting. Everyone says this is a wonderful book to read when pregnant and so far, I would have to agree. It has more info that anyone would really ever need including everything from STD's to week by week pregnancy information. A lot of the info I just skip over and pick what I find interesting or pertaining to me.
oh yes, that book is very popular! i think every preggo lady ive know has had that book ^^ we even stocked it in the baby section of toys R us when i worked there lol
ReplyDeleteand how cool about the baby dream!! wahhhh! ^^ i wonder if my mom had any baby dreams! *goes to ask*