
9 weeks today and I have officially been throwing up for an entire week. Whew - this morning sickness thing is not fun. I am throwing up every morning and pretty much queasy all day long. Preggie Pops are a candy that help control the nausea and they actually do work. I try to suck on them when the feeling becomes unbearable. Also, my belly has been feeling very "tight" - like it is stretching. It itches a lot and I find myself rubbing it all the time.
Cravings this week have included canned green beans, spaghetti-o's, and cheeseburgers. Of course, I couldn't crave carrots or lettuce, could I?
This week our baby is about 1 inch long and is starting to look more human than dolphin-like, according to the websites I have seen. Our next ultrasound is not for another 23 days so I wont be able to see our little dude till then. I am sure when we finally get to see him then - he is going to be HUGE! I can not wait! I am sure that the Hubby will be able to go in to the exam room with me to hear and see his child!
No comments:
Post a Comment