
29 weeks and we are FINALLY getting the nursery together! Here is a picture of the changing table my sister in law gave us. She used it for all 3 of her boys and it was made by her father (my father in law). A lot of family history is in this little table! It is a few shades darker than the other furniture but that is no big deal! I love it and am very grateful to have it! You can also see that The Husband has finished painting the room. I think it is great and I can't wait to get decorating! I am waiting on 4 prints to arrive in the mail and I also just made an offer on some bookends from eBay. Pretty soon this room will look like a real nursery for a real boy! That might sound silly but it is still hard to wrap my mind around the idea that there will be a baby in our home soon!
Since getting weighed at the OB's office last week - I have been making an effort to cut back on the junk food. I haven't been perfect but I think I am making a good go at it. The scale will tell at my appointment next week! FINGERS CROSSED!!
Baby Boy moves around all the time and sometimes even causes me pain. His feet are close to my ribs and sometimes he gets in a good powerful jab! He is about 3 lbs now and it is hard to believe that he will double, and possibly almost triple in weight before he is born. If he can do all this damage at 3 lbs - what is it going to feel like when he is 6 or 7 lbs??? GOODNESS!
Aww, the room is coming along nicely. ^^
ReplyDeleteAnd you're right, he's only 3 lbs right now, can you believe that he'll be double that within these three months? That's some seriously fast growth! The wonders of life. ^_^