I had to do a bunch of tests yesterday including giving 6 vials of blood. Gross. My blood pressure and weight are perfect which is good news! I have gained 3 lbs since last visit and that is right on track. I am supposed to be gaining 1 lb per week now and since it was 4 weeks since my last weigh-in... pretty good.
In emo news - my manager sent me an email yesterday and asked if I was ready for my resignation to be public knowledge as they are going to post my job to begin finding my replacement. It's just weird for me to think about being replaced after having done my job for so many years. It is bittersweet. I am ready and excited to leave the working world and begin this new chapter in my life of being a stay at home mom but it is scary as well. I have worked everyday of my life since I graduated college and now to give up this career that I have worked over a decade to build?? It is just strange. But on the other hand - I have wanted to be a mommy my entire life and I am very much looking forward to making that my new full time focus and 'career'.
So, to wrap it all up - I go back to my regular OB in 4 weeks for my monthly checkup but before that I will have my special, fancy ultrasound experience! I will post the date of that appointment as soon as I find out! :D
aww that is very bittersweet :( did you say that you were ready???
ReplyDelete