
We are 15 weeks pregnant today! Today is also my 8 week anniversary of morning sickness - lovely! I thought that it would fade in my 2nd trimester but I guess not. I am trying not to let it get to me but it is frustrating feeling queasy 24/7 (times 8 weeks!). I am trying not to complain when I hear friends say "Oh, I never had any morning sickness when I was pregnant" - well... good for you. I just want to feel human again and not so sick all the time. Hubby and I want to plan a little vacation while I am in my 2nd trimester but right now - I don't feel well enough and I wouldn't enjoy the trip. I think I am finally going to cave and ask my doctor for meds. I figure that the baby is done developing all its main parts and it is just growing at this point so maybe it will be okay to take something. I am not a fan of medication and have been avoiding it but maybe now is the time.
We went to the mall yesterday and took a peek into Baby Gap. They have such CUTE (and expensive) baby clothes. Even hubby seemed to get a little excited about the tiny little outfits. Like I said before, as soon as we find out the gender of this kid - the flood gates of shopping will be flung wide open! I can't wait! The baby already has a small bag of earthly possessions that is sitting on the exercise bike in the soon to be nursery. Hubby only has a few more months to move his work out room to the garage!
Baby is over 4 inches and 3 ounces right now. He/she has eyelashes and eyebrows and the legs are getting longer than the arms. Only 9 days till our next appointment and all of my fingers are crossed that we will be able to see gender!
queasy is no good :( is that just normal for some people?
ReplyDeleteI'm so so sorry you are still filling so crummy. I hope and pray that it soon passes. Did Korean food help at all? :)
ReplyDeletexoxox