Just a quick update! I wanted to share that the baby seems to have moved a bit to the right! He/she/it (lol) has been punching me today more to the right of my belly than he/she/it has been previously. I wonder if this means that the baby has moved or if last time I was feeling fists of fury and now kicks of chaos?
Also noteworthy is that I have slept thru the night for the last two nights and I feel WONDERFUL!! I am so happy, energized and just feeling great! It is amazing how good a person can feel when they are not tired, sick, and achey!
its a sign. the baby needs to take martial arts to hone its fists of fury and kicks of chaos LOL
ReplyDeleteim so glad to hear you got some sleep!!
Ah, so that's what you AIM message means...
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, I agree with Ryn - you're feeling better, that's SO GOOD to hear! *hugs*
So glad you are feeling better! Fingers crossed that it continues...and continues. You need to get all the sleep you can NOW! :)
ReplyDelete