
This has been a GREAT week for babies around here! My little one has reached the 1/2 way point of its development in the womb, my sister in law gave birth to her baby boy at 35 weeks, and my internet buddy found out that he and his girlfriend are having a baby girl!
Saturday we attended a local baby expo where we got a lot of info about 3D ultrasounds, doctors, pediatricians, and grabbed a bunch of free samples. We we even offered a free ultrasound there on the spot but hubby wouldn't let me since we have our appointment this week. I was able to talk to a doctor about different types of ultrasounds (level 1 and level 2) and ask him a few other questions. He was so nice! After the expo - we went to the mall where I had to get a few short sleeve maternity shirts. The weather is already heating up (to 70!!!) so I needed some lighter tops. I got 3 tee shirts at GAP and they were all on SALE! I wondered into a kid's clothing store... I think it was called Children's Place and looked at baby clothes. They had awesome onesies with GUITAR PLAYING ROBOTS on them! If I knew we were having a boy - I would have bought it! If we only knew...
Speaking of .... this will be an exciting week! Tomorrow we have our 20 weeks appointment with my regular OBGYN and then Thursday we have THE BIG GENDER ULTRASOUND!!!!!! How in the world am I going to be able to sleep on Wednesday!?
Baby has become quite the kicker these days. He/she kicks and grooves all the time now and I love it! I just sit back and smile when I feel baby wiggling around. It is such a wonderful feeling.
Last night I had another baby dream - WE HAD A GIRL! So, that is 2 girl dreams and 1 boy dream! We will know soon! :D!!
AHH a boy AND a girl dream! I can't wait till Thursday!! And a girl would like guitar playing robots too, just saying XD
ReplyDeletecant believe you guys get heat up to 70 already! it was 50 this weekend and that was like ZOMG its so warm hahaha (well, K was like that. i was still cold)
times gone by so fast! cant believe its already half way x_x
Pretty warm here too. ^^ And Ryn is right, time sure is flying. You sound so excited and happy - I'm happy for you! There must be something to those dreams, eh. I really hope you'll write a blogpost on Thursday when you find out for sure!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think we have a Children's Place here too...o.o