ITS A BOY!! WOO HOO!!! When we first found out we were pregnant I thought it was a boy but then I swung to girl but THEN after the duel boy dream the hubby and I had - I was 90% sure BOY! We are so thrilled and can't wait to meet our little dude!
We waited over an hour for our ultrasound at the imagining center. The technician was so sweet and apologized for being so behind but we weren't upset! These things happen and she was so kind - couldn't be mad at her! She spent over 30 minutes showing us every little bit of our son. She measured all of his organs and bones and let us know what each thing was as she did the measurement. She let us know with every measurement that each tiny part looked great! We saw his heart, skull, lungs, bladder, kidneys, spine, vertebrae, bones, and everything else she could measure. Unfortunately, my little guy was curled up in a ball the ENTIRE TIME (knees to chest) and the tech was unable to get a complete measure on his length so we have to go back in 4 weeks. That is okay with me! I cant wait to see him again! But we did find out that he weighs a hefty 13 ounces!
Fortunately, we were able to see a clear look at his little 'boy parts'! As the tech was showing us - my husband shouts "I SEE BALLS!!!". Yep, sure enough - we saw both the 'twig' and the 'berries' as clear as day! No mistake - we are having a baby boy!
When I saw his little face - I started to cry! He looks like a little human! Well, a little human-ish alien ... but I saw his little eyes, mouth, nose, chin... just perfect! It is so crazy to know there is this little human in my belly growing and thriving. We even got to see him opening and closing his mouth - I guess he was drinking in the fluid (gross but oh well).
This weekend we start pricing furniture and checking into paint colors for the nursery. I think we are going to go with blues and ROBOTS! Hubby knows a guy who paints murals of cartoon characters on walls and we are going to see what he charges to paint some giant robots!
Wow, what a surreal and amazing experience! I'm SO SO happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHey, will you take a picture of the new nursery when you guys are done setting it up? ^^ The murals of cartoon characters sounds really adorable! What kind of robots will you have painted there - Transformers type?
Ahhhhh. So sweet.
ReplyDeleteAnd robots! How AWESOME will that be? Now I can start buying him stuff! LOL.
"We even got to see him opening and closing his mouth - I guess he was drinking in the fluid (gross but oh well)."
ReplyDeletehahaha
but YEA!! so awesome! EEEEE!
AWESOME, congrats!!!! Welcome to the boy club :)
ReplyDelete