
Hmmm, this is an unusual picture... I hope my baby isn't all jammed up like that! LOL! This week baby is about 10 inches from head to toe and weighs about 10 ounces - the little muffin is getting BIG! Still no ultrasound scheduled and I am beginning to get angry about it. I called my doctor's office this morning several times and also called the imaging office several times and guess what, still no appointment. They are supposed to call me back tomorrow but I dont have a lot of confidence in that happening. VERY FRUSTRATING! I am very ready to find out this little guy's gender! In other baby news - this kid KICKS LIKE CRAZY all day and night! It is such a great feeling knowing my little one is growing and thriving!
This past week was very uneventful. I am feeling great (even though I still have morning sickness) and I'm sleeping pretty well. The biggest news is that we are finally getting our laundry room remodeled. This project was started YEARS ago and when we found out we were pregnant - I threatened the hubby about getting it finished before the baby arrives! This week we bought a new washer and dryer and just yesterday hubby moved out the old (over 12 years old!!!!!) set and began painting. The laundry room was never painted when we built the house but now it is half orange! Now, it is a lovely shade of 'burnt pumpkin' but it is still orange. It actually looks great with the wood cabinets. I am excited to get this room DONE!
Hubby and I went to Babies R Us this weekend and I bought a Boppy pregnancy wedge pillow. My belly is never comfortable when I am sleeping so I thought this would help. I considered the Snoogle and the other full body pregnancy pillows but we have a queen sized bed and I just dont think there would be room for me, my belly, hubby, and an extra large pillow. I am going to try the small wedge and hope it helps.
We looked at cars again this weekend and I think we have decided to go with either the Nissan Murano or the Toyota Venza. They are nice but it makes me sad to think about giving up my cool little car!
I'm really curious to see how this laundry room turns out. Orange, hmm...
ReplyDeleteAlso, those cars sound great! I hope you'll take a picture when you've bought it and all. ^^
I want to know about the gender of your baby too! I hope you get to find out soon!!!! Until then, take care! ^_^
Congrats and may God bless you and your family!
ReplyDeleteyar!! i call for pics!
ReplyDeleteThat pic IS very odd. I can't imagine a human being being tangled up like that and being comfortable. I'd need a massage if I was in that position!
ReplyDeleteI got a preggy wedge the other day too. Unfortuantely, it makes it even MORE difficult to breath, so I'm sticking with the Snoogle. We have a queen size bed too, and fitting the snoogle isn't a problem. Admittedly, my husband is very tolerant ;)
You might be giving up your cool little car, but you can ride in mine. I know, I know. It's not as cool, as even my dad pointed out. Heehee.
ReplyDelete