Since we finally know that our little one is a BOY I was able to start shopping for him! Husband thinks I am over doing it but I only bought him 7 things this weekend - thats not too much... is it? I got Baby Boy a few onesies, tee shirts, and even a pair of tiny socks!
On Saturday, Husband and I went to Babies R Us and got registered! Well ... sorta. We only registered for 4 things so far. We mainly wanted to start thinking about everything we would need and check out brands and prices. We have decided on the Chicco brand travel system (stroller, car seat, carrier), the Chicco 'pack n play' and that is about it. We need to research mattresses, gliders, swings, breast pumps, and everything else. So many choices to make! Only 19 weeks to go!
Still no name for this child... we have an Excel spreadsheet with about 10 names that we are considering and right now the top name is Reese Franklin. I'm not a big fan of "Franklin" but it is a family name so I'll go with it. We also are thinking about Brady, Mason, Maxton, Regan, and Kaden - just to name a few.
i like kaden ^^ brady is a big name up here, cuz of tom brady =_= silly sports ppl haha
ReplyDeleteCuuute clothes! Out of all the baby clothes, I love the socks and little shoes the most. I once saw these adorable hockey symbol (Toronto Maple Leafs) shoes here. So small!
ReplyDeleteAnd you bought him a robot shirt, haha ^^ Is that even called a shirt..
Love the guitar playing robot onesie!
ReplyDeleteIf you at all care about name popularity and trends and such, check out http://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager#ms=false&exact=false
It's pretty cool. Granted, growing up with the most popular name during the 70s didn't scar me or anything.