
After telling everyone last week that my tummy hadn't grow much in weeks - it grew. It happened all of a sudden! One day it looked normal and the next day BAM! IN YOUR FACE - HUGE! The illustration I included is greatly incorrect. My belly doesn't look like that cute little pooch... it is more like a skin wrapped bowling ball. The belly button is still an 'innie' and no stretch marks yet *knock on wood*. Seems like my breasts did some growing as well. My bras were not fitting anymore so I went to the maternity store to get a few bras to fit my new shape. After being measured, that new shape turned out to be 38D! WHAT!? How did that happen!!??
Sleep. I need more. Most weeks I will sleep thru the night once or twice and that is wonderful but the other 5-6 nights I am up for hours and it is miserable. I have overslept twice recently and was late for work. This has never happened to me - EVER! I am usually an early riser and ALWAYS early for work. So far no one has noticed and I am hoping that it wont happen again! In other work related news - only 95 days till my last day! My boss told me that she is not having good luck with the candidates she is interviewing - one even cussed at her! Ha ha, I told her that I was irreplaceable!
The Husband and I went to a new car expo this weekend and continued to look for a new baby-friendly vehicle. We looked at the Volvo XC 60 and both liked it. It was very snowy this weekend so we were not able to test drive one but we will as soon as we get a chance! It is a little bit smaller than some of the others we have considered but it has great safety ratings and the price is in our budget (sorta...lol).
JUST FOR FUN... here is an awesomely funny video my dear friend sent me. It has some bad words in it - so if that offends you, dont click! But if you are a sexy sister rockin' a bump - check it out:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/532c07277b/she-gotta-bump
that vid is so funny hahah! and omg! who cusses at a prospective employer!!! WTB!
ReplyDeletei just googled the car too, looks like a neat lil car/SUV hybrid thing! is it a hybrid??
I dont think it is a hybrid - they call it a 'crossover', sort of a smallish SUVish...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.volvocars.com/us/all-cars/volvo-xc60/Pages/default.aspx
Rockin' the Bump! OMG, that still just cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteMy first thought was a "hybrid" too. But I see ^^ And I'm sorry about the late reply, especially when I said I would check out your blog days ago. x_x I blame my still MIA lappie.
ReplyDeleteAnywa, I was really interested to hear about the "growth" - it's just wow. o_o