Thursday, April 8, 2010

24 Week and 3 Day Ultrasound

We had another ultrasound today since the tech was not able to get all the measurements during our 20 week visit as Baby Boy was curled up. Well today - he was just as rotten. He had his head buried down low in my pelvis and the tech AGAIN could not get what she needed. She seemed frustrated and we have to go back in another 4 weeks. The good news is that he has a great heartbeat, is about 13 inches long, and he is a solid 1 lb 8 oz! He is right on track - not too big and not too small! Oh, and he still has a penis! LOL

This was the 2nd time we went to this imagining center and both times The Husband and I left with a bad feeling. They are so strange acting there! They never tell you what is going on and they make you feel like they are hiding things from you. I asked several times "is this normal?" "is everything okay?" and they said "yes". But you get a feeling they are lying. I know, I know. I am acting paranoid. I am sure if there was something wrong - they would tell us but they keep saying everything is perfect. I should just accept that and be happy but they just act so strange! Uggg. Well, we go back in 4 weeks and I am sure they will act strange again!

We see our OB next week!

2 comments:

  1. is this the same place that you had the problems with the nurses? that is so strange!
    i would totally be neurotic too in your position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the healthy baby boy! ^^

    ReplyDelete