
The dresser was delivered today! As you can see, the room is nowhere near ready for it to be placed in the right spot. It is still 1/2 workout room 1/2 man storage. Hmmm, I should take a pic of the inside of the closet so you can see the man-junk my hubby has in there!
I hope over Mother's Day weekend when we visit the in-laws, we can pick up the crib, changing table and mattress. So exciting! My ultimate goal would be to have the nursery mostly ready by early June for my shower (which will be at my house) so everyone can see the room.
Looking good! The nursery closet stores man junk too :) Make sure to take before and after pics...those are always fun!
ReplyDeleteLovely dresser! And yay for Mother's Day - soon you'll be a part of Mother's Day in a whole different way! I bet that feels really special! :)
ReplyDelete