Tuesday, April 6, 2010

24 Weeks: Leg Cramps, Baseball, and Corny Baby!


Baby boy is 24 weeks as of yesterday and from what I have read - he is viable outside the womb now. Basically what that means is that if anything goes wrong, my little guy will have a 50% chance of survival with tons of medical assistance. Of course, I hope and pray that he stays in my tummy for several more months so he can continue baking in his comfy womb home! According to babycenter.com - he is about the size of an ear of corn. Corny Baby!

Everyone keeps asking me how I am feeling and I am feeling great! Still not sleeping well but I dont seem tired during the day after only 5 hours of sleep so its not that big of a deal right now. Since my belly is getting so big - my back is starting to get sore if I am walking around for long periods of time. It is also sore when I wake up in the morning. But the greatest discomfort is the leg cramps. UGGGG! WHY!? Why do my legs cramp up? It's not like they are doing that much extra duty - I have only gained about 9 lbs! I try to sit with my feet up as much as I can to help the circulation... I hope it is helping!

The Husband and I went to a baseball game yesterday and it was a blast! I got a little hot and tired (we were there over 6 hours) but I still have a great time. We bought Baby Boy a little baseball bat for his nursery wall to commemorate his first baseball game! I think he enjoyed it as he was bouncing around the entire time! Am I growing a little sports fan?





2 comments:

  1. Haha, corny baby! That's really neat, he's growing up so fast. ^^ Hope the leg cramps go away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha corny baby...

    esp if hes movin around so much all the time, you might have an active lil sporty boy in there! bet hubby would enjoy that ^^

    ReplyDelete